COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ONTARIO
Protect Your Business With Customized Coverage
You’ve invested your time, money, and energy in your business, and now it’s time to protect that investment. As an insurance brokerage in the National Capital Region, we understand the importance of business insurance in Ottawa, as well as the details and features that your business requires in a personalized insurance package. Small business insurance in Ontario can be tailored to the specific needs of your business, ensuring you have peace of mind when it comes to your investments.
Our Commercial Insurance Service
All of our packages and options can be tailored and customized specifically to meet the needs of your business. Read on to learn more about the commercial insurance services we offer.
- Protecting your employees and your business is an excellent investment and can save you money in the long run. General and Professional Liability insurance offers protection from third-party lawsuits resulting from injury or property damage. It can help cover the costs of claims investigations, attorney fees, and medical expenses.
- In the event of a claim arising from the actions of a director or officer, Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance provides personal liability insurance and reimbursement for losses arising from the fulfillment of their regular duties.
- Retail shops have unique insurance needs, ranging from protecting employees in the event of accident or injury, to specific concerns such as business interruption and insuring contents and inventory in a retail shop. Whatever the needs of your retail business, Retail Insurance will protect your assets and make sure you can keep your doors open.
- In case of a major claim or a claim that isn’t covered by other liability policies, Umbrella Liability provides coverage for your assets in the case of an unforeseen event or claim. This means extended coverage of home, auto, and personal liability or injury insurance, beyond the limits of standard policies.
- Sold to members of a group, with rates closely related to and based on existing individual rates, Wholesale insurance is a way for your small business to provide protection and coverage to your employees. Wholesale insurance plans provide an easy way for employees to benefit from working for your business.
- Manufacturing insurance is a must for businesses in the manufacturing sector. These policies cover liabilities and risks incurred by these businesses, and protect operations on the factory floor, as well as work done by contractors on various on-site projects.
- Closely related to manufacturing insurance, Contractors’ insurance provides protection for contractors working on tasks that may not necessarily be on the job site. It should be noted that contractors may not necessarily be covered by existing manufacturing or general liability insurance. If your business relies heavily on contractors, it’s a worthwhile investment.
- Consider building owners’ insurance to be the commercial side of homeowners’ insurance, covering commercial use of a building not under ownership of the occupying business. If you provide real estate opportunities for business needs, protecting your investment is a necessity.
- Garage operators must not only ensure their facilities and equipment are protected, but that they can also protect the vehicles and equipment they work on. As such, Garage Operations insurance is a necessity for these businesses.
- Office insurance is a simplified way to protect their contents and related assets. Depending on your package, this may also provide coverage of workers during regular operations. Regardless of the options you choose, know that you’re protecting the investments you’ve made in your business.
- If your business relies on a fleet of vehicles – either as people carriers, service trucks, or delivery cars – then you’ll need to insure them to guarantee you and their operators are protected in case of accident or injury. Invest in Commercial Automobile and Fleet insurance to maintain peace of mind.
- Similar to wholesale insurance products, Group Programs provide benefits and extended coverage to investing groups – for instance, members of an association or employees of a company – allowing members of the group to take advantage of preferred rates and discounts.